Saturday, February 2, 2008

The most troublesome


The most troublesome thing if one wants to go travelling is accommodation. My travelling, so far, I have saved quite a bit on accommodation because I knew someone at the place I went so I was able to stay with them. At this moment, I am considering my next travel destination. I want to go somewhere further than my previous destinations... and I am quite interested in Southern Spain...specifically Seville.
One of the things that I worried the most is accommodation... Thanks to this site, I am able to have a one-go look at all the available hotels in Seville. Not only it has divide Seville hotels into its star ranking but it also provides pictures of the hotels. This way, I can actually know how does the hotel room looks like...

The site not only offers a helpful list of Seville hotels but also hotels in other provinces such as Granada hotels, Malaga hotels, and many others. So, if I want to travel to other places, I can also look for accommodation thru this site.

With the accommodation problem no longer bothering, I can look forward to planning the finer details of my holidays in Spain

No comments:

disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/
 

ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17 ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17