Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Election

It is time for election again...

This afternoon... during lunch time... a colleague of mine received a call from certain association and he didnt pick up the phone. Another colleague told him that the call is to ask him whether he wants to volunteer for the supervising of election. He didnt want to do it anymore so he didnt pick up the phone... Avoidance...

Just moments ago... I received two messages on my phone. Chinese messages.. The first one I can sort of understand but the second one... I am too tired to read... But basically, it is to tell me not to vote for BN... Vote the opposition...

Reaction to that... Huh?! What?! Where in the world do they get my number? And I think I read something about cutting penis or something if vote for BN. What?! That is just so fucking rude. Or have I misinterpret the chinese characters? I will ask my Chinese colleague tomorrow.

I would like to quote from a colleague of mine - Those who told you not to vote for BN says that we need to scare BN by making the amount of votes very close to each other so that BN will work harder for us. But then, do you really want the Opposition to win? So, if you vote for Opposition and imagine everyone else also has the same idea of scaring BN, then the Opposition win lo. What is the point in this scaring BN? So, what should you do instead? Stick to voting for BN la. Why? 'Cause you want to even out the number of people (who think they want to scare BN so they vote Opposition) and make sure BN win and really has the chance to prove that they will work hard for you.

So... you really want Opposition to win o? I know that I dont. I dunno why but I suddenly think of Kelantan...

No comments:

disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/
 

ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17 ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17