Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cottage business

In the future, I would like to move to a place like my aunt in New Zealand. I love the basement garage that the house has. It is really spacey and can store a lot of things despite of the small area.
Since my place at this moment is impossible to have a basement, I guess I can also settle for Concrete Garages. I found this site that provides garages, sheds and workshops. It looks very convenient and has a lot of options to choose from.
When I saw this word ‘sheds’, it reminded me of the shed at my colleague’s house… I am quite envious of the shed that she has. It is quite convenient to keep all the gardening equipment that is too big or dirty to store in the main house. Somehow, it also gives me the feeling of being organized. There is separation of space between things done outside of the house and inside of the house.

This shed looks so cute…that I think it is possible to convert it into a playhouse for children. And guess what it is easy to clean as well. Oh wait! The site mentioned something about cottage industry… I am guessing that if I have a big plot of land and build this little shed aka cottage, I can rent it out to people and… money will flow in… Hoho…. That will be so nice~

1 comment:

unclewilco said...

You may want to check out our sheddies sheds for inspiration, we have all sorts from concrete to wood

www.readersheds.co.uk

wilco

disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/
 

ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17 ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17