Thursday, February 21, 2008

Get in control

One thing that is very worrying to me these days is that how to avoid myself from getting into debts. How to make sure that I will not be tempted to place myself into a difficult financial position? People, who do not know, would think that with my salary, I should have enough to spend and save if I use the money wisely. But… this is not the reality. The fact is that I have a few commitments that use up my salary.
I am guessing that people will advise me to spend minimal on every single thing. That means to spend a small amount for mobile phone charges, cable television charges, food, and fuel… That’s the necessities. Then, it also means not to spend a single cent on clothing and entertainment…and beauty. Impossible to achieve…what is the point of living if there is no enjoyment in life?
I think the more logical approach is to make yourself aware of what you are spending on. To make sure you know what that thing that drains your cash is and take control of your spending. Spend only in cash and never in credit card. Don’t spend money in advance because that money is not yours yet. In the case of emergency, make sure that you have someone reliable and generous to lend you money… best if this person is your parent.


Control yourself and spend within the limit.

For more info, read Debt Management

No comments:

disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/
 

ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17 ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17