Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hey Mickey!

Just heard from the radio this song ... that I have forgotten the name but I remember the theme for the video is cheerleading. That is just so retro.

Sort of reminded me of the time in St Columba when the principal decided to hold an audition to recruit some junior cheerleaders. I remember looking at the senior cheerleaders and thinking that they look really cool.

It was something like from the tv drama where the freshmen was so envious of the cheerleaders. I guess I had a little taste of such situation in my high school years. Seems hilarious now though.

Anyways, I didnt made it into the cut. I guess I have really bad hand and legs coordination. Actually, I confirmed this when I went to play arcade many years later. My coordination sucks.

Err.. Though I didnt made it into the cheerleading, the principal kept all the students during the practice and got us (the ones who didnt make it) to make pom-poms. We dont have the financial budget so we had to improvise using ... tali rafia? I didnt know we can actually do that. But it is quite...heavy(?). Not the best pom-poms but they (the cheerleaders) will have to make do with it.

Ah! Not only the pom-poms, we also dont have proper uniforms, just a tailor-made short skirt.

Then... the other day at this concert, there was this cheerleading group. I guess they have the full package, uniforms and pom-poms... They are lucky. :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/
 

ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17 ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17