Friday, October 17, 2008

Different Perspective

I was looking through the pictures I took in Seoul this afternoon. It reminded me of something. Something that I havent been able to express.

I hate the pictures that I asked people to take of me.

Usually, I will think of how I look and hate it but this is different.

When I take a picture, I will consider the view as well. Example, at Nami Island, where you can take picture of the pine trees along the path... the scenes of the famous Korean drama, Winter Sonata... I will capture the scenery of the trees with the people in it so that when u look at it, you will definitely see and know where that place is.

But guess what? My picture of me, so close up and with a bit of tree trunks at the side. How in the world am I supposed to say that that is where the drama is filmed. It is so shitty.

Then there is also this tour guide who kept urging other people to walk quickly and then she herself asked people to take picture of her and then kept telling people that you will have chance to take pictures later. But then.... where got?! She asked people to take picture of her and then urge people to walk quickly to the next place. Where is that chance to take pictures? So fucked up.

The so-called 'please roam around freely yourself' is not true at all. Why urge me to follow around when you say 'please roam around freely yourself' It is just so... fucked up.

No comments:

disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/
 

ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17 ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17