Thursday, October 2, 2008

Anyone?

A few months ago, I was helping out this company to do their accounts. I find their items on sale quite interesting. In fact, I was so interested that I actually wanted to introduce some friends to go there and purchase the items.
The items I was talking about is actually bathrooms and kitchens’ essentials. Examples… stainless steel sinks, porcelain bathroom sinks, kitchen water tap, bathroom water tap, shower heads etc.
These items really fascinate me because they are so pretty. Some of them are quite contemporary too. I almost consider to purchase one of the kitchen water taps. But my friend stopped me. Apparently, the price range of this company is at a higher range than other company. Which means I can actually get lower price at other places than at this particular company. Hmmm… Too bad for them.
Talking about water tap, my main concern is actually its life span. I find that water tap will get ruined after a certain usage time. My current one is somewhat ugly because of the ruined cap and the filter is torn so the water doesn’t flow smoothly out of the tap. I am seriously thinking of replacing this tap but just couldn’t find the time to do it. Anyone want to volunteer to do it for me?

No comments:

disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/
 

ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17 ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17