Saturday, March 3, 2007

I am convinced

I am convinced that my lards of fat is what turns guys off.

They are not interested in me because of my tons of body fats. They can only be friends and that is all they will be.

Looking at the lines on my hands... consulted an amateur palm reader and found out that I should have a few relationships before reaching my right he.

Dont think I ever get a chance to have any relationship if I dont lose one quarter of my current weight. I am just being realistic. A quarter of my weight gone and I should be a normal fit person.

Deep down inside I wish he will see a slimmer me and decide that I am the one. Also knowing at the same time that this might not be possible.

But one can always dream.

The reason for such an outburst from me now at one go is because I feel as if I am going to explode if I dont get this out of my mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! :o) This is Jon (*Lloyds Boy*) I say, there's no need to worry. I've learned, those who truly care, will love you and accept you for who you are on the inside. I have been used and abused in so many ways it's unreal. At one point, way back in middle school, I was with a person who was heavier and people were so mean to this person because of it. Through it all, I cared enough to stay with this person because I was so very happy and we always had so much fun together back then and we later broke up and decided we were better off just being friends. For the longest time I thought I would never ever find anyone at all for the life of me. Then I met Lloyd and I have never ever been so happy! I don't care at all that he's way over on the other side of the world. He makes me so incredibly happy and I love him for who he is. I say, don't be so down on yourself. I've learned, there is someone for everyone. It may take a long while, (*I had to wait 5 years*) but once that very special person comes along, you will discover they have been truly worth waiting for. I wish you the very BEST!!!! :o)

disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/
 

ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17 ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17