Saturday, March 3, 2007

fine, I lied

I lied...

about not seeing it coming...the first crush him....I saw it coming...I knew that him and her are going to hit it off. I knew that I had no chance whatsoever ever since the hold-hands session I alone witnessed. I pretended I knew nothing. But I couldnt stop myself from hoping that some kind of miracle will happen and he will notice that I am there and I am should be the one for him.

It didnt happen and I really did swear to myself that I will not build any hope in this...

about the second him chatting with me... She was there too... But I didnt know he was hiding his interest in her when he didnt pay much attention to her when he was actually is.

Which was what hurt me the most. My ego. Crushed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been though that about 50 million times. I know how it is to be lead on like that. What I've learned from it is, it only makes you stronger and more aware of future situations and it helped me understand people a lot better as well. I'm so sorry you got hurt like that. No one deserves that at all. I wish you the VERY best!!! ~Lloyds Baby~

disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/
 

ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17 ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17