Saturday, December 1, 2007

In Need of Cash?

Not too long ago, Dad mentioned about getting a new car. He wanted to get a personal loan under my name in order to get a loan to buy the car. I didn’t think much but I knew straight away that I didn’t want to obtain such loan.
Firstly, I didn’t think it is necessary to get a new car when the current one is still ok. Why put ourselves in the liability when we don’t have to?
Secondly, I really dislike the idea of having to owe someone an amount of money. And considering my current financial situation, I am not in a good state to add more financial commitment.
Nevertheless, I think loan is a great tool available to us when we really need the extra cash aid to get the things we want. I guess there are basically two main type of Loans: secured and unsecured.
Secured loan is when the loan is given under a mortgage. Usually for a huge amount of cash. I often see this kind of loan in businesses.
Unsecured loan is a loan given without any security for the lender. One common example is car buyer. If Dad has his way and get a loan to buy a new car, this will be the loan he will take.


No comments:

disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/
 

ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17 ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17