Saturday, December 1, 2007

All paid for

I finally paid off all of my debts today. I think.

Previously, I was owing my facial money and my air ticket money.

Btw, I am currently feeling very Yoda-like 'cause I am covering myself with a blanket. Haha....

A sense of relief for me. I no longer feel so pressured. It is still one long month to go before my nexy pay come out. I wish I can survive till then.

After this, I will need to splurge when I go to shop at KL. Erm... Need to buy more office wear and smart casual clothing. I think I have a clearer opinion of what I want. The problem is whether I can find the right one or not.

Need to lose some more weight as well. Fighting!

3 comments:

lynn-w said...

keke...heard u got ur hair done?

how was it??


ekekekke

neel said...

No, you dont't need to lose further weight, if you resemble (even a little ) the figure on the beach ( see sketch)

g0hy|3 said...

lynnwei, havent do my hair yet. Tomorrow. booked an appointment liaw.

neel, haha. too bad i dont resemble the figure on the beach. most ppl i know will agree that i need to lose weight. those that doesnt...i dont know what is their intention. hahah

disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/
 

ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17 ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17