Thursday, October 18, 2007

Money is not enough

I guess my situation now is something like people who go out of their hometown to study and thus you have to handle all the finances in your life. Finances such as payment of bills and food and rental and possibly car maintenance etc etc etc. Source of cash is from the parents. When you dont have enough, you get your parents to send you more money, that is if your parents are willing to.

In my case, it is slightly different. Ever since I start working or more like ever since JW start studying A-level, I have been placed under an even-tighter financial budget. How so?

Got to start way early then... Earlier on, I dont have to worry about all these things like bill payment. My monthly expenditure is very basic, which is reload card of RM50, car petrol, lunch at Uni and occasional window shopping expenditure. Clothing, shoes and accessories are very rare for me. I guess my total expenditure for one month is probably about RM300 and this is so... over-stated, I think. I used to envy my best friends for being able to shop for shoes and clothes anytime they like. Btw, they are not from Miri so their parents send money for them to spend as they like.

Then, I was given the responsibility to collect the rent and use it to pay for the home bills. I wasnt happy. I dont want to be held responsible for such thing. I somehow can predict the pressure that comes with it. I was slowly handed the responsibility and only gain full control by the time I start working.

Anyways, at first, the little balance of the money is my extra allowance each month...Then, the privilege was taken from me when JW went to study A-level and I was given another financial blow. I am supposed to give JW allowance too.

Then, stress built up as there is no one at home anymore. Instead of having hot meal prepared for me, I ate heated pre-coooked meals... and suffered mild food poisoning three times in one single year. No more pre-cooked meal after that.

Each month, my salary is spent on handphone bill (aproximately RM 60 to RM100, I managed to cut down to RM 70), grocery shopping, JW, Astro... Nothing much left. Even if there is, the next month will surely clear up the whole saving. The rental is no longer enough to cover the home expenditure because for one and a half year, it was expenditure for two homes.

Using my salary and savings to cover for every single thing. It took its toll on me and I am tired. I really am.

No comments:

disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/
 

ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17 ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17