Sunday, October 16, 2016

3rd weekend

I told mum and dad about this guy. And they are expectedly quite excited. I seriously hope that I wouldnt jinx this and they will be disappointed again. 


I jio him to go to eat at Shinju...and he came to fetch me. 

I have asked him if he is pressured when I told him that I have told my parents about him. He is alright... and he wonders what they think of him.

After dinner, he wanted to catch a movie but there is nothing interesting to watch. And so, we ended the night...

That night thru wechat, he complimented my blue top and I hope that I dont read the message wrong but he might expressed his interest. lol


No comments:

disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/
 

ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17 ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17