Sunday, November 25, 2007

Materiality Needs

I need quite a number of new things recently....

Heels, dresses, lingerie, slippers....

Heels is because my heels are pretty worn out now. And I want a new one...

Dresses because relative's and friend's wedding are coming soon and I want to wear a dress. More importantly, because I am going to be in the entourage for this friend's wedding and I dont have a dress to wear. Btw, saw something nice today so planning to go try it on and maybe buy it once my salary is out.

Lingerie because... this is sad. I dont have much lingerie left to wear. So sad...

Slippers... Got a pretty white slippers from the Tings for my bday and also a brown one from Mumsie.... I want to get another one that is for rough use. Or maybe I should try to bleach-clean my that oil-stained Adidas slippers. Talking about that slippers, someone dripped the black engine oil on it so right now, it has this really big oil stain on it.

Then... there are also the pricey thing that I want to get... New digicam, handphone, and hair straightening...

Digicam... I dont have one of my own. The one I am using is Koko's and it is really really old... And it cant do any video recording because it cant record sound.

Handphone... Love to get a new one. But I can still live with the one I have at this moment. If I get one, it will be such an indulgence.

Hair straightening... seriously.. I need this desperately... and I am getting this no matter what...

I have resubmitted this blog for this sidey and I hope it will be approved.

2 comments:

jazz said...

Maybe you need to post more so they will approve it. Try posting one per day and im sure they will approve it in no time.

lynn-w said...

wow..so many stuff...got to try do some reviews etc ppp, smorty,sponsoredreview

to get extra cash! kekekekekek!!!

=)

gambate!

disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/
 

ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17 ss_blog_claim=ab610b6414441dc84841b7624da8ba17